Monday, February 4, 2008

makes for a tasty base layer




So, today B and I were e-mailing back and forth talking about our impending trips (mine to Winnipeg and his to Whistler). The following is more or less a transcript of our conversation, once again demonstrating my awesomeness:



B: So, A was there (Winnipeg) last week and it was so cold that he got frostbite on his face!


Me: Well, I don't plan on spending any time outdoors unless I'm going from the hotel to a waiting taxi and back. Maybe I should invest in a baklava (sp?) just in case.


B: If you mean a balaclava then I'd say that's a good idea. I'm not sure if baklava would be as effective a protection against the cold, being a Greek confection and all... it'd be pretty messy and sticky, I imagine.

Me: Er... Um, yeah. That's what I meant. I knew the difference between the two, I just didn't feel like looking it up.


(At least I'm cute, right?)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least you are cute! i love it! - J.

k1 said...

LOL! Too funny!